Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Freebee

As a gift giver I am completely obsessed with finding that "perfect" gift. So after reading the article and the blog assignment I had to sit down and think about it for awhile. Is there such a thing as a free gift? So after thinking about it I decided that there are different levels of free. Free in that this really reminded me of you and I can't wait to see your reaction. In that case the reaction would be your gift in return. The satisfaction that the person really enjoyed the gift. In another case there are gifts that someone may know that you need help with something, so they will help you out but then expect you to help them next time they need something. This would be free as in it did not cost you anything to return the gesture just time. Therefor I think that there are not many things that are actually free even thou they don't cost you anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment